Feel good pictures / videos

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
be78bc7c7afe6547ada9357fea679ca2.jpg

My apbt one hour before she was to be destroyed at a kill shelter in Brooklyn unless someone rescued her.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
This gave me a good tear to my eye. There is hope. Being a Father softens you up.....all you want is for your kids to be accepted and happy. Kids are ruthless to one another and it's nice to see a well adjusted kid making the decision to help another just because. Take care of your kids and teach them to be good people that do the right things.....I'm NOT saying make them soft and give feed them participation trophies. Unplug from technology and be human with them, they look to us for everything and model their personalities and decision on what we teach them. It's a tough but amazing part of life and the best thing that ever happened to me.

Here's a great feel-good, and inspirational, story.

Boy Holds Hand Of Crying Classmate On The First Day Of School

August 26, 2019

Courtney Moore snapped many photos of her son on the first day of school at Minneha Elementary School in Wichita.

But one photo is capturing the hearts of the many on social media.

View attachment 1595914
Credit: Courtney Coko Moore

"I'm so proud of my son," said Moore in the caption. "He seen a kid balled up into a corner crying, so he went to console him, grabbed his hand and walked him inside of the school! It is an honor to raise such a loving, compassionate child! He's a kid with a big heart, the first day of school started off right."

The post has been liked by more than 18,000 people -- including the other little boy's mother.

View attachment 1595915
Credit: Courtney Coko Moore

"Tell your son I said thank you so very much!" April Crites commented on the post. "That little boy he helped is my son and is autistic, I worry everyday that he is going to get bullied for being different and your son just absolutely warmed my heart. If there were more children like him I wouldn't worry about such things."

Users who are viewing this thread