Feeler: 1998 Cobra 47k miles FS or Trade Plus Cash for Terminator

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
I'm just floating this out there to see what kind of response I get. I really miss my '03 Cobra and would like to do a trade plus cash for a Terminator coupe.

Here is the lowdown on what the car has:

1998 Mustang SVT Cobra
Black/Black Leather
47k miles

K&N FIPK Intake
MMR IMRC Delete Plates
SCT X3 with 93 Octane Tune
BBK O/R H-Pipe
SLP LM1 Exhaust with Bassani Mufflers
Ford Racing 4.56 Gears
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
03/04 Cobra Style Wheels with Deep Dish Rears
315/35/R17 Nitto NT555 Drag Radials (2900 miles on them)
New OEM style smoked headlights and smoked taillights

Recently the car had over $1000 in paint and body work, then had a full paint correction on the rest of the panels. According to the previous owner, this car was an original spoiler-less Cobra, and he decided to put a spoiler on it. Idiot! I had the spoiler removed, holes welded shut, and the trunklid repainted at a very reputable shop (picture of finished work below). Also had the front bumper holes filled and the front bumper repainted a few weeks ago.

Obviously as you can see, the car is pretty much immaculate. No rash on any of the wheels, almost brand new tires, paint in incredible shape.

Price is $12,500. Let me know if any Terminator owners would be interested in a trade plus cash. That is really my first inclination, not to sell out right.

cr8.jpg

cr6.jpg

cr9.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr7.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr1.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
I'll have to take a few interior and underhood photos.

Again, not too sure on the cash price. The car isn't heavily modified, but it is low mileage and the exterior is in just about perfect condition, as you can see from the photos. It could be driven from my garage straight to a show. I see such a wide variety of prices on these cars. Some really high, some really low. I guess with what I have into it now, and based on the mileage and condition, I would list around $12750. For it to be a cash sale and not a trade plus cash for a Terminator, I would need to make it worth it for me. If people think I am listing too high, I guess it comes down to trying to find another '98 in this condition with 47k miles. I think you will be hard pressed to do that.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Its a very nice car, im not looking to buy a third but just wanted to say, why don't you just sell your drive train and do a termi swap? Or you can always do a c head Eaton swap or just add a pro charger.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Its a very nice car, im not looking to buy a third but just wanted to say, why don't you just sell your drive train and do a termi swap? Or you can always do a c head Eaton swap or just add a pro charger.

Thanks. I am just partial to real terminators. I had an '03 and loved the not only the performance, but also the look of it. Termi-swapped sn95's are very badass in my book, however.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
I just tried to take some interior shots with my iPad in the garage, however the lighting is terrible. I will have to try again during the day time. Here is the only shot that turned out half decent.

The leather is in great shape. No rips or tears, and I condition it regularly.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread