Feeler-2011 5.0L for nice Termie plus cash

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Yes guys this is just a feeler thread. Also have it up in the Terminator section. Now I know how these threads can be very frustrating but I'm comtemplating on trading my Black on Black 400A Package 5.0L M6 for a nice Termie plus cash. I'm on the verge of getting a shop built and have most of the money I need but would have to get a loan for the difference which is something I'd rather not do.. My car is practically brand new with 3500 miles on it and no problems whatsoever. Has 19 inch wheels, 6 speed manual, and the other stuff added with the 400A package like Ambient Lighting, Sync, leather, brushed aluminum interior pieces, upgraded steering wheel with controls for Sync, cruise control, and radio, plus Mach 500 sound system.. Car has a clear title(had saved up for it plus sold my 08 4x4 Tundra) so it's payed for. Person interested would only need to get a loan for the cash difference if loan is even needed. If deal was reached person would get the car with title in hand. I have no doubt top dollar will be needed for your Termie because I too will be in same boat. I'm a reasonable man so please make reasonable offers. Post pics and include details on your car as far as any damage, mods, mileage, ect... Remember, if deal is reached I will be the one to eventually take your word for the car's condition and only have that. Person getting my car will still have the peace of mind that comes from having a full warranty. So again, please be reasonable. I'm not expecting anyone to give away their car and I hope the same is expected from me.. My car was bought new and price was right at around 33,900 so please be realistic. I'm aware that nice well maintained Termies can go for above 20K so I'm gonna be fair as well. Again please PM offers and post pics of your car( so wifey can see the car as well) with detailed descriptions.. And guys no flame wars please. If interested PM me, if not, let the guys who are and myself see if we can work something out.. Here are some of the things I'm looking for as to not waste anyones time...

No wrecked cars please( need a clean, clear title).

No verts. Just not feasable where I live.

No Zinc Yellow.. Sorry. Nothing personal but I've just never liked that color.

Prefer 04 but low mileage 03s are not problem

As far as mods are I know they're not cheap but we all know how that goes so if thats a problem I apologize. But I can't justify paying outright for modifications since some guys actually expext to get a full return on them. In fact a low mileage original would be prefered but again, I'm reasonable and realistic so work with me.

Would like a ball park figure of about 10K give or takedepending on condition of Termie.

Again this is a feeler that I'm going to base my decision on pending what types of offers I receive.. I know quite a few fellas have traded in their Termies for 5.0s and got low balled so I think it could be beneficial to both parties if an agreement can be reached.. Remember I do have title in hand so that's not going to be a problem on my end..

Thanks for your patience and I'm sure others out there have had this dilemma and I'm sure can understand of what my situation is.. Car doesnt have to sell and I could just wait it out but I don't want to get another loan to get my shop built( just barely finished up on a 7 year note for my wife's Yukon plus a kiddo in college lol)..

I'll try to get some interior pics up ASAP so I apologize for not having any..

DSCF0912.gif

DSCF0911.gif

DSCF0910.gif

DSCF0909.gif

DSCF0905.gif

DSCF0906.gif

Again please PM me offers if you don't feel like posting them here.. Thanks again fellas..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread