Feeler: 2012 Blk/Blk

03bananacobra

Established Member
If i could sell my cobra and get approved id buy this thing in a heart beat went and looked at one this past weekend had pp nd recaros nd my price was 50k plus tax nd dmv fees

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Give it to me for the summer, I will sell it for you ;-) you done with fast cars that loose money? (mustangs in general)

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Give it to me for the summer, I will sell it for you ;-) you done with fast cars that loose money? (mustangs in general)

Haha yea thats just about it, loose money but hell they are still enjoyable while it lasts :burnout:...

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
They are so pretty too! Car looks badass btw, gotta get all of us together for photos, before summer is done.. Now some one buy this car!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
They are so pretty too! Car looks badass btw, gotta get all of us together for photos, before summer is done.. Now some one buy this car!

Thanks :beer:...we are all heading out the All Ford Show next Sunday around 9 am in Clay.

jayman33

I'm actually surprised you still have this. I just went through the thread and your price now is as low as I've seen. I wish you luck man, I seriously would take this off your hands in a heartbeat if I could sell my 2011 Whippled GT. I posted a feeler on mine yesterday so we'll see. I'll keep ya posted. How many miles do you have on her now?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I'm actually surprised you still have this. I just went through the thread and your price now is as low as I've seen. I wish you luck man, I seriously would take this off your hands in a heartbeat if I could sell my 2011 Whippled GT. I posted a feeler on mine yesterday so we'll see. I'll keep ya posted. How many miles do you have on her now?

Yea me too, I adjusted my prices according to the auto dealer market. Currently has 1600. Yah let me know.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
TTT....Price with All Mods is $49.5K! Hell of a deal with more HP than the Current '13. :burnout:

horak24

For those who think my '12 is overpriced, think again....Ford : Mustang Shelby GT500 Ford : Mustang Shelby GT500 | eBay
Please dont tell me you believe those are real bids..that car will be back on ebay next week with all his buddies bidding up any potential buyers.. Same ole game on ebay. There is no such thing as a used $50k Shelby hard top (excluding a super snake ect.) There are like 10-12 on ebay every day asking 49 to 52 and key word is asking. Unfortunately the market for these cars is just down otherwise yours would be history, a mint car no miles right color right options great price? no buyers yet, just the market my friend. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread