Feeler: 2012 Blk/Blk

98rs

Established Member
Please dont tell me you believe those are real bids..that car will be back on ebay next week with all his buddies bidding up any potential buyers.. Same ole game on ebay. There is no such thing as a used $50k Shelby hard top (excluding a super snake ect.) There are like 10-12 on ebay every day asking 49 to 52 and key word is asking. Unfortunately the market for these cars is just down otherwise yours would be history, a mint car no miles right color right options great price? no buyers yet, just the market my friend. GLWS.

Lol thats what I did when I sell cars on ebay! Cobra is clean and worth a lot but the market is being flooded with 11-12 Cobra's. Everyone wants the 2013. Your car is clean good luck. Free bump.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Lol thats what I did when I sell cars on ebay! Cobra is clean and worth a lot but the market is being flooded with 11-12 Cobra's. Everyone wants the 2013. Your car is clean good luck. Free bump.

Yes I also want the '13 as well, but is it really worth 20K+ than what I currently have :dw:...may really regret selling this

Freakazoid

To give a free bump to Justin (good guy), and to also save anyone the hassle of paying for an autocheck themselves, as I paid for it already:

PD8Y3.png

bFoxGt500

Established Member
If I could get a quick sale on my '08, I'd be interested. Nearly new '11-12's are probably the best deal going these days. Utica is my old home town.

Users who are viewing this thread