Feeler: Cobra engineering m122 swap kit total package w/ ported blower and dragon tb

bg90coupe

Established Member
WTS or WTT Cobra Engineering m122 swap kit complete w/ ported blower and dragon tb

Edit now includes 2.76 billetflow pulley

I want to sell or trade my m122 swap kit. It will include the following:

ported m122 assembled and machined to fit by James at cobra engineering
2.76 billet flow pulley
ported elbow
dragon throttle body
all cobra engineering parts for the swap( adapter plate iac relocation etc)
0 gauge wire and distribution blocks to help move battery to other side
Intake pipe with iac nipple welded on ( powdercoated black)

this will be a complete swap. Everything you need other than fabbing up parts of the intake To attach your Maf and relocating battery ect. The supercharger was ported by Jokerz performance ports and has 10-15k miles on it. I've put less than 1k miles on it With 2.76 pulley only and made just over 16psi with no drop off. I'm looking to get $1300 shipped for all of it or trade for a ported or stock eaton setup plus cash. The only reason I'm selling is because my motor needs to be rebuilt so I need the extra funds to put towards that.
image_22.jpg

image_23.jpg

image_21.jpg

image_24.jpg

image_25.jpg

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
How much would you need on top of a ported Eaton setup? Feel free to pm me.

bg90coupe

Established Member
I never got a chance to dyno it. After I got it hooked up and going I found out My motor needs work. I can tell you it felt almost as stout as my kb 2.2 with 20psi all without the heat. With a 2.76 upper only your gonna make 16-16.5 psi. If you go to James website cobraengineering.net there is some good info on how much you can make. I would say upper only 550rwhp with full exhaust. Add a 2lb lower and your at 575 or more. The m122 I have was ported by Jokerz which I bought off of here unassembled. James put it all together and machined it to clear the fuel rails. He said the internals looked great and he went ahead and greased the bearing and filled it with oil. I've put about 1k miles on it since I got it installed

bg90coupe

Established Member
Bump and FYI a trinity blower from a 13 or 14 gt500 will also fit I may also consider trades on a stock eaton

RichM1983

Established Member
Hey man PM your number so I can text you. I've been contemplating a different blower and would like to see what all is required to make this work. That might help me decide if I want to go this route.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread