feeler f/s/t 97 pacific green cobra

mrxr250rider

Established Member
well wasnt planning on putting up till spring but ill post up now to guage interest.

f/s/t 97 pacific green cobra,prefer to sell but will consider trades. it has 122k miles and runs strong doesnt burn or leak oil,cleans up nice and is in great shape.only thing is its due for an oil change.
ive owned the car since nov 09 and have put 11k trouble free miles on it and always kept up on matience. only reason for selling is i bought another 97 cobra with more mods and irs swap. this was my first cobra and i treated it very well and it returned the favor. i really loved this car and im gonna miss it.

mods ect:
mgw shifter(installed as soon as i bought it)
bbk o/r h
flowmaster exh
bbk lowering springs
tokico hp shocks struts(around 3k miles on them)
upr c/c plates
01 cobra wheels,245/45 triangle tires 40 percent thread 275/40 nt555 with 90 percent thread.
new rear rotors and hawk hps pads(around 3k on them)
new motor mounts and steering rack(not even 1k miles on them)
changed oil every 5k miles with mobil 1 high mileage and k&n or motorcraft filter.
plugs and fuel filter were changed as soon as i bought it.
clean title in hand. VIN 1falp47v9vf168862

the bad:
was once in an accident,i got screwed over on the car i was stupid and jumped on buying the car cause it was close and in my price range. it was once in an accident and half assed put back together noticed it after i bought it. luckily my father has done many r title rebuilds and we had a v6 parts car. the car was straightened out and fixed right. new bumper support,rad support and hood. it now looks much better and is fixed right. the only clues that it was wrecked is that the driver side fender is a bit tweaked and has a pony airbag. the fender doesnt need to be replaced unless u want it to look perfect. i have a pic when i first bought it if youd like to see

overall it is a great car and is much nicer than when i bought it. wouldnt hesitate to take it anywhere,like i said ive put 11k trouble free miles on it and it runs and drives great.

price: 6k obo

any more questions feel free to pm me,tried to cover everything the best i could.

pics
Picture023-2.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture031-2.jpg

Last edited:

mrxr250rider

Established Member
for anyone looking for more pics you can view all of my pics on my photobucket account,just search my user name mrxr250rider. thanks!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
ttt still for sale,lots of tire kickers no set buyers yet. would prefer a pickup or will consider delivering if your within 2hrs away.

Users who are viewing this thread