FEELER/FS: 2002 B5 Audi S4 Santorin w/ 31k miles *Low Miles and Perfect*

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
***I posted the following classified on audizine, but figured I would give my SVT bretheren a shot at it as well if anyone is interest. I apologize for the harsh tone, but there are alot of lowballers on audizine, and this car is unbelievably rare because of its low mileage***

I bought this b5 s4 last October with 27k miles on it with the intention of it being my daily driver… I was in love with the car, and searched for the perfect b5 for literally a year before I made my purchase. After my purchase, I put a lot of time, effort, and money into making it as close to flawless as possible. Since then, my work commute situation has changed, and I cannot justify holding on to this gem in order to drive it to and from a train station every day (that’s what a 2k beater is for). Seeing as how it has so few miles, I would rather it ends up in the garage of someone who can afford to keep it as their weekend fun car.

Description:
31,xxx miles
Santorin Blue w/ silver interior
6 speed (previous owner told me the clutch was replaced around October 2006)
Quattro AWD (obviously)
OEM Ecodes (less than 2 months old)
H&R Adjustable Coilovers
AWE/Borla Cat-back
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
RS4 Grille
2-piece 18” BBS RXII’s
235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires (Also have Dunlop Wintersport M3’s in the same size available)
Brand new windshield due to a crack that formed before I owned the car
Interior smells new and looks even better. Almost no wear and tear on the driver’s bolsters and the rest of the seats look as if they’ve barely ever been used. Steering wheel is in perfect condition with no wear, and everything is impeccably clean (I am super OCD with my cars).
Exterior is a 9/10 for a 6 year old car.

Problems:
Your standard minor pixilation issue and rearview mirror problem (pixilation problem has actually gotten better since I have owned the car), 3 or 4 minor dings, curbage on the wheels (but the wheels cost $670 a piece from tire rack, so I figured I would rather have them eventually refinished for $150 a piece than replace them), standard stone chips in the bumper due to how low the car is (would be willing to get it repainted for free for the new owner if they are willing to pay my asking price), small scratch on the trunk on driver’s side of the trunk that extends onto the tail light (I am assuming someone brushed up against it ever so slightly when the previous owner had the car).

Car looks incredible, sounds incredible, and drives perfectly. Oil was changed around 30k miles.

Price: $23.5k obo
I am looking to get what I paid for the car plus the money I put into it. I do not NEED to get rid of the car, so if I don’t get what I want for the car, I will just hold on to it. However, as I said before, I would rather it be owned by someone who can afford to baby it more than I will be able to in the future. After driving a friend’s stage 3, I would love to make the upgrade, but I cannot justify owning a stage 3 s4 and an SVT F-150 Lightning. Getting rid of the Lightning is not an option, so the s4 will be the one to go! I will not accept any insulting lowball offers, and do not care what kbb is. This is (to the best of my knowledge), the lowest mileage 2002 b5 on the market right now that can be had for a reasonable price (I have seen some selling stg. 3’s with fewer miles on other forums and asking absurdly high prices in the 30’s and 40’s). This car had low miles like mine, but was chipped, and did not come with $3600 worth of wheels and tires, and did not have brand new ecodes.
http://audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199004&highlight=santorin
Right now I am only posting the car here on AZ to give you guys a head start, but will be posting elsewhere in a week or 2.

Only trades I would consider:
1. Decently modded 2003/2004 cobra convertible
2. A gem of a stg. 3 01.5 or 02 full stg. 3 6speed b5 s4 in similar condition to mine that is not silver and does not have a black interior, and has lower than 70k miles.

Car is paid for, title in hand. Located in NJ. PM me with any questions. Thanks for taking a look!

- Artie

Pics:
s44-29-08034.jpg

s44-29-08027.jpg

s44-29-08032.jpg

shiney001.jpg

shiney002.jpg

shiney003.jpg

shiney004.jpg

shiney007.jpg

shiney010.jpg

shiney011.jpg

shiney012.jpg

shiney014.jpg

shiney015.jpg

shiney017.jpg

shiney018.jpg

shiney019.jpg

shiney033.jpg

shiney034.jpg

shiney035.jpg

shiney036.jpg

shiney037.jpg

shiney038.jpg

shiney040.jpg

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
wow, no love for my lil s4?? surely someone wants to get behind the wheel of an all-wheel drive 30v twin turbo v6 with 500hp potential!

Users who are viewing this thread