feeler: fs/ft spotless 91 lx hatch 5.0 5 speed

SerpentSVT

Established Member
*update* $4600 firm, No trades.

I have a white 91 lx 5.0 hatchback, hardtop, clean title in hand, white with black trim and black interior.

Condition is 9 out of 10, 113k original miles, original motor, power everything and everything works, the car is originally white and was repainted about a year ago and it is stunning, there are no problems with the car, i recently drove it about 6 hours to and from on a trip, the black interior is 100% perfect and original, still a 4 lug car with factory ponies on it, it has the airbag wheel. The car was hit on the front but it has been fixed and it drives true and strait, no frame damage.

Mods are as follows: cai, longtubes, dynomax exhaust, lowered, built rear end, 3.73's, chromoly axles, short throw, a/c delete kit.

I love the car but i want something different, perhaps a new project, i have lots of cash invested in this car and whoever ends up with it will absolutely not be dissapointed, price is $4600 firm, please call or text 256-577-4800 or simply pm me as i check this site often. My name is Codi, thanks!

th_10.jpg

th_9.jpg

th_8.jpg

th_7.jpg

th_6.jpg

th_5.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_2.jpg

th_1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread