Feeler gen 2 whipple 2.3

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Purchased new from lethal last November. Blower has roughly 3500 miles on it. Been only pullied with the 3.0 upper and stock lower. Car made 570/535 and has been lower 7's right at 99 in a full weight cobra. It's the stock tb inlet. This is simply a feeler, the blower is still on the car and would be taken off as soon as payment has been sent and confirmed. Looking to upgrade to a larger blower for e85 to run mid 20's boost wise.

Will come with choice of 3.0 or 3.5 or both for the right price.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
431A9374-0638-4845-B111-4794A9EDB250-6612-000006D3D9A7630F.jpg

derockgt

Established Member
i see you sold the DSG and picked up a whippled car!! nice GLWS if i still lived in the area this would be tempting for sure!! sick of having a slow pullied cobra

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
i see you sold the DSG and picked up a whippled car!! nice GLWS if i still lived in the area this would be tempting for sure!! sick of having a slow pullied cobra

I was too man, this car is night and day as it sits compared to the previous ride. However I would like to see if I can upgrade vs getting a smaller pulley as I don't think this blower will allow for room to grow with my goals. 6-700 hp this is the blower to have for the price.

selbyvince

Established Member
still got your old 2.2 lol.. put it on the cobra for month, then put the eaton back on and sold the cobra. now got a mach 1, and an 03 cobra motor, and the kenne bell will be on it next week once i put the motor in the car.. i wouldnt mind getting something bigger myself before i go through the trouble of putting the 2.2 back on again and getting a tune. :shrug:

selbyvince

Established Member
idk, i put it on and drove it around the neighborhood a few times, and ended up selling the car before i got it tuned, so i took it back off and sold it to a buddy. i think he made a hair over 600 hp with it. then when i bought the mach i bought a turbo kit, but decided i didnt want to fool with it so i swapped it for the old 2.2 setup lol. most likely putting it on my car, but would of liked something a little bigger. oh well.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread