Feeler/Possibly FS: TrueForged Mach 5's w/ Tires

Invictus

Banned
Yep, I shipped a set of FR500s with brand new tires. Cost me 27 bucks a wheel FedEx ground. Just taped cardboard over the actual wheel leaving the tires exposed... Was very simple, they even unloaded them out the truck for me.

Good luck with your sale

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Yep, I shipped a set of FR500s with brand new tires. Cost me 27 bucks a wheel FedEx ground. Just taped cardboard over the actual wheel leaving the tires exposed... Was very simple, they even unloaded them out the truck for me.

Good luck with your sale

$27/wheel!? I got raped by UPS when I did my DD Mach's last year ...dang, maybe I will decide to ship. :beer:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
So whats gonna be the new wheel of choice...and ill forward this to my bud with the Saleen...he's been looking for something different.

Thanks Vince. New wheel of choice is an old setup I've had. DD Mach's .....IMPOSSIBLE to find :bash: Why did I sell mine ...why!?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
$27/wheel!? I got raped by UPS when I did my DD Mach's last year ...dang, maybe I will decide to ship. :beer:

FYI : Shouldn't be more than ~40.00 a wheel/tire combo to ship.

Also, DO NOT just put cardboard over the wheel face ( EEEEKKK). Get some good boxes and pack em up right. Had a gentlemen do that to me on some VERY expensive wheels/tires and they got hammered in shipping.....

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
FYI : Shouldn't be more than ~40.00 a wheel/tire combo to ship.

Also, DO NOT just put cardboard over the wheel face ( EEEEKKK). Get some good boxes and pack em up right. Had a gentlemen do that to me on some VERY expensive wheels/tires and they got hammered in shipping.....

Yes, these will be packed very well! :beer:

vadorsnake04

Established Member
man i cannot believe you are selling them, you were part of the reason i bought mine.
IMG_0338.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
man i cannot believe you are selling them, you were part of the reason i bought mine.

:rockon: I saw your other pictures in the "aftermarket wheels" thread. The view from the rear is ridiculous! :beer: I wish I didn't have to sell them.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

you didnt take them into the UPS store for shipping did you? :read: theyre franchises and can charge whatever they want for the extra services like insurance

Thanks Vince. New wheel of choice is an old setup I've had. DD Mach's .....IMPOSSIBLE to find :bash: Why did I sell mine ...why!?

my buddy has a set of DD Machs for sale. i was going to list them for him but he hasnt given me pics yet. he's puerto rican and im half mexican so who knows if it will ever get done :shrug::p

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
my buddy has a set of DD Machs for sale. i was going to list them for him but he hasnt given me pics yet. he's puerto rican and im half mexican so who knows if it will ever get done :shrug::p

Thanks Steve. I think I found a set, but he should definitely get those up ASAP. I know a few Mach guys who are looking for them! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread