Feeler sale for 2013 Shelby

saleencobra

Established Member
If u lowered ur price to say 57000 youd probably get an offer close to 55 ur just too rich considering were into 14 basically k do that first people are do I'm sometimes and priced High it scares buyers away:beer:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Yea,

It's definitely a tough market to sell right now. It's a buyer's market for sure.

These cars(13 models) can be bought with low mileage in the mid 50's range all day long now.

Dang: Long URL link below, sorry. But this will give you an idea what people across the U.S. are selling these for now. If you can get mid/upper 50's from a Dealer, I'd take it.

At any rate, beautiful car and GLWS.

2013 Ford Shelby GT500 For Sale - CarGurus

Curz

Established Member
If u lowered ur price to say 57000 youd probably get an offer close to 55 ur just too rich considering were into 14 basically k do that first people are do I'm sometimes and priced High it scares buyers away:beer:
:dw:

14GT500Robert

Established Member
It's definitely a tough market to sell right now. It's a buyer's market for sure.

These cars(13 models) can be bought with low mileage in the mid 50's range all day If you can get mid/upper 50's from a Dealer, I'd take it.

Agree
This seems to be the case, it's just to new and all the hype over the 2015 in not helping

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Marketing is everything. A new post with a real for sale thread, great photos and posted on the major 3rd party sites would help big time

JeremyR

Established Member
Nice car man. Id love to have a 2013 with all those options and its the color im looking for but its still a little out of my price range, and i need to sell my Raptor first. There was a Black 2013 with red stripes, 6k miles, for sale near me this past summer that was selling for $53k...i wish i had known then what a good deal that was now. I called the dealership about a week ago and it was gone...it sat on the lot for about 6 months. I wish you good luck selling it.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Im stuck at work and will not be home for a few weeks the reason why i havent updated. Sale is still good for anyone that interested. Car is still the same as my first posting. Just added tad bit to the odometer.

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
Asking price and location? Friend of mine has been talking about getting one and I think he may be ready.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
For sale

Weekend bump, I have a newer pic but its not wanting to upload. i will be working on that. also it has been listed on a 3rd party site.

Alert: disregard the pic of my f150 seats. was testing and i guess it saved that link!

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread