FEELER WTT Built 4R70W for T56.....

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
FYI I dont play dibs games. First person to make me an offer that I am interested in gets the deal.

NO OUTRIGHT SALE OFFERS!!! TRADE ONLY!!!!

badblacklx

Established Member
If you decide you want a tko 600 setup I have one with spec 3+ setup and everything you need! I am also located in meridian,ms.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I am open to other options but I prefer a 6 speed and ABSOLUTLY NO SPEC PRODUCTS. Thanks

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I am very interested. I just put a brand new mcleod rxt in my car. I just cracked 1000 miles lastnight with it. however the rest of the trans is stock less the mgw orange handle short shifter. I just bought a fully built rear so I AM trying to turn my car into a track monster lol

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I am very interested. I just put a brand new mcleod rxt in my car. I just cracked 1000 miles lastnight with it. however the rest of the trans is stock less the mgw orange handle short shifter. I just bought a fully built rear so I AM trying to turn my car into a track monster lol

Anything else? Stock input shaft?

Im am interested.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
26 spline i/p shaft, steeda firewall double hook clutch cable and thats about it

Driver500

Established Member
Swapped from a t56 to a built 4r70 on my turbo setup.

Stay with the auto. It's the best thing I've done to the car since going turbo. Easier to drive, it's faster, and actually fun to drive again.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
yea my car lost all of it's fun to me. I've been debating this swap for a very long time.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Swapped from a t56 to a built 4r70 on my turbo setup.

Stay with the auto. It's the best thing I've done to the car since going turbo. Easier to drive, it's faster, and actually fun to drive again.

I know I really want the 4R70 but I am so anxious to get my car back on the road I just want a trans I can toss in and go. I dont know if I want to sit down, make the harness, get my current tune changed for the speed sensor, program the baum, get a driveshaft made. I currently have the factory auto shaft out of the GT's but I dont know if it works with the IRS or not. I also think i need to have my crossover pipe cut and modded to fit the auto bellhousing.

lol just soo much still tied into it. Its like do i want to drive it by the end of July or the end of August :lol1::lol1:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Are you still interested in doing this swap?? PM me.. I live in Florida and I have what you need!!! T-56, new spec 3+, 26 spline, quadrant, fw adj etc....

Users who are viewing this thread