Fenders rolled in Houston ?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
EDIT: I now own a Fender Roller Tool and if you need it in the Houston or surrounding areas, PM me and I will lend you the tool, or I can do it it for you at your own convenience. I will drive to you.

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
WTH??? No one, so no one in houston here has their fenders rolled???

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
I had mine rolled by Pristine Image. Ask for Dave he did mine. Rolled them by hand came out great.281-441-4477. He is usually busy so you might have to leave a message. Shop is off 59 north and beltway 8.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Im going to give him a call, but if it doesnt work out, Im just going to buy the damn tool with the heat gun and have at it. A shop off of 59 and chimney rock did them for me on my last stang but they werent the best, and the tire would STILL rub after going back a second time.... Ive decided not to return there

Zonk, Moto, if ya'll want we can meet up somewhere and try this together, Im always down to chill with fellow mustang owners. I'll provide the roller, just let me see where I can buy it at if Pristine doesnt come through.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I'm interested in rolling the fenders on my cobra and my brother's gt if someone has the tool.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Im buying this thing, anyone wanna get theirs done, just hit me up...

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Alright Zonc, Im ordering it on tuesday, when it comes in, i'll post it here. I live off of 45 and almeda but we can meet up anywhere. Im not going to charge anyone for this, but i wont say no to gas money LOL, thanks

zonk22

Established Member
I can provide any other thing we need. impact, air, jack, jack stands, beer, burgers.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Sounds great man, what side of town you in??? I can meet you if you want...... Jad, moto, ya'll still want to get your fenders done???

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Yes, the kit im buying comes with a 10 piece heat gun, so i got that covered

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
I am needing mine done and wouldn't mind driving up there and paying you some cash since you bought the tools if thats okay?

Micah

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
No problem Micah, the damn tool should be here by the end of the week if not, early next, so I'll let everyone know exactly when we can meet up. Good thing others want in on this, or else it would not have been worth it LOL.

TEX-STANG

Established Member
Hey 5.4ever I PMed you but incase your like me and check your box once a week or longer then I just wanted to let you know I would be down to meet up.....im a couple miles off beltway 8 and 288.
John

Users who are viewing this thread