Fentanyl laced marijuana?

_Snake_

Established Member
**UPDATE - my wife just clarified that our friend’s daughter overdosed but lived. Which is great news, but I previously posted that she didn’t make it and I’m truly sorry for leading everyone to believe otherwise. I don’t think I heard much after hearing “overdose” and seeing my wife’s face. I updated the post below accordingly.

Is this a real thing or media / internet scare tactics?

Our friend’s 16 year old daughter overdosed Friday but survived. Supposed to be from marijuana laced with fentanyl and I couldn’t find anything other than conflicting information on the internet.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, sorry y’all have to go through that… they couldn’t round some up from the scene to test?

First I’ve heard of it but I suppose that doesn’t mean a lot

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Where was the weed purchased? Seems odd you'd get laced marijuana from a dispensary?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I've heard of it happening, but not seen it. I wouldn't say it's dispensaries, more street dealers I'd say.

It kinda makes sense though. Lace the weed with fentanyl to keep the customers coming back.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've heard of it happening, but not seen it. I wouldn't say it's dispensaries, more street dealers I'd say.

It kinda makes sense though. Lace the weed with fentanyl to keep the customers coming back.
YUP.
And get them hooked on harder drugs and the need for more and more drugs. It's a business. Doesn't matter how many die. The money keeps pouring in.

PC03GT

Established Member

It's strange though, the normal person that shit would make you OD or kill you

_Snake_

Established Member
Thanks all. I didn’t know the daughter but my wife is really close to her mom. I’m just trying to help everyone make sense of what happened.

I know the weed wasn’t from a dispensary, but that’s all unfortunately.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My VA doctor told me about it and said it is becoming an issue. Don't think it is a major issue here as weed is legal but she was telling me about that and also about one of her patients who is addicted to meth and he had some that had fentanyl in it and he smoked it expecting the usual but ended up falling asleep and almost died I guess. He wasn't expecting to fall asleep of all things after smoking meth.

Adower

Established Member
I wouldn’t doubt it. Fentanyl is in everything now.

Do they do an autopsy? I’m sure They could find out for sure then.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve heard of this but I wasn’t sure how true it was. Unfortunately you validated the question.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, definitely a thing. Seems counter intuitive considering how potent the shit is. EMTs have died recently treating ODers of shit laced with fentanyl.

Was part of a study where I could give soldiers fentanyl “lollipops” to control pain relief. The few I allowed quickly had it taken from them. I wasn’t gonna have my name attached to a death report.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread