Fentanyl laced marijuana?

Zemedici

Established Member
Fentanyl is addictive, weed is not. Sprinkle a little overdose dust on a few pounds at a time, and those ****ers will keep coming back for YOUR weed. Not the other guy's. A great tactic, especially today where so many buy at dispensaries.
I also can see the cross contamination thing happening too.

Yeah dude totally.

Except your clientele will be dead. A person with no tolerance will probably OD.

And weed isn’t like ****ing heroin where they go running to the street pharmacist who OD’s everybody…..

Where’s that old school toker that was here? Wonder how many times he’s experienced laced marijuana since the ****ing 70s lolol

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Fentanyl is addictive, weed is not. Sprinkle a little overdose dust on a few pounds at a time, and those ****ers will keep coming back for YOUR weed. Not the other guy's. A great tactic, especially today where so many buy at dispensaries.
I also can see the cross contamination thing happening too.
So is that how you are imagining this happening? Sprinkle the fentynal on the plant? So this drug dealer just cool with sprinkling more drugs on his drugs for zero financial gain? They not going to waste that junk on some marijuana.

Also Im pretty sure you got this idea from the Christmas Special lol

q6543

Established Member
20220930_172137.jpg20220930_172129.jpg
It's legal here... 2 of my outdoors this year... I only did 4, ( we're allowed to grow 12 though)

I literally give alot away to friends and family, I just hobby grow.

_Snake_

Established Member
**UPDATE - my wife just clarified that our friend’s daughter overdosed but lived. Which is great news, but I previously posted that she didn’t make it and I’m truly sorry for leading everyone to believe otherwise. I don’t think I heard much after hearing “overdose” and seeing my wife’s face.

I also updated the original post with the above.

Toxicology showed only marijuana and fentanyl.

No other kids were affected that we know of: this kid’s “friends” dropped her off at at convenience store and texted her mom. The more I’m learning about this situation, her history, and groups she runs with, the more it sounds like someone spiked her bag / bowl / edible.

Adower

Established Member
View attachment 1769694View attachment 1769695
It's legal here... 2 of my outdoors this year... I only did 4, ( we're allowed to grow 12 though)

I literally give alot away to friends and family, I just hobby grow.
Nice! Looks sativa leaning by the fan leafs. I used to run a 15 light warehouse. I miss those days!

When do you crop out? Most people here in CA doing outdoor have already cropped ~1 month ago.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Just get some clones!

Clones gotta come from somewhere though. I start a few seeds every February or so, and then clone the mother plants for my outdoor grow. Then I finish the mother plants indoors in the flower tent.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Accidentally laced (shipped together, not meant to mix but some happens to get in) seems way more likely than a street dealer purposely lacing trees with fent for that "jump back" froggy weed

Users who are viewing this thread