Few new pix of my 03 cobra

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
2003 Cobra 10th Anniversary Edition.
Formerly VladSVT 's car.
I had it detailed back in December right about when I put it away for winter but recently the weather has been nice here in the midwest so it came out to play a bit.
Anyways, here are some cell phone pictures, sorry for the crappy quality.
I hope to have a friend take some pictures with his fancy camera soon!

Thanks for looking! :beer:

1298155363.jpg

1298155366.jpg

1298155368.jpg

1298155374.jpg

1298155376.jpg

1298155372.jpg

1298155370.jpg

And yes, I know what my license plate looks like it says :kaboom:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good looking cobra. I love the black and red theme. You should think about getting red pin stripe on your wheels. Someone has a cobra a lot like your with it and it looks amazing.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Yeah I thought about it. I was really close to redoing the stripes, tinting the windows darker, and putting a thin red stripe around the lips of the wheels but now I'm not doing any of that since my construction job isn't working me right now.

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.

Edit: the car may actually be going up for sale, although this isn't a for sale thread at all.. feel free to shoot me a PM

Last edited:

mysterio

Established Member
Looks real good dressed in black. Are the brake calipers painted red? I can't tell, but that would be a nice touch too, since you have the red letters in the back.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking cobra. I love the black and red theme. You should think about getting red pin stripe on your wheels. Someone has a cobra a lot like your with it and it looks amazing.

I agree with everything you said, including adding a red pin stripe on the wheels, or a red lip. I think it would look great. :rockon:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Looks real good dressed in black. Are the brake calipers painted red? I can't tell, but that would be a nice touch too, since you have the red letters in the back.

Yes, 10th anniversary Cobra's had red calipers front and rear.

Very nice 10th :rockon:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Not bad at all... Well done.

Thanks! :beer:

Yes, 10th anniversary edition. Calipers come painted red.
Thanks!

I'm diggin' the red stripes. Doesn't look too bad at all! Nice pick up.
I could do without the stripes but it didn't turn me away from buying it last year.

I agree with everything you said, including adding a red pin stripe on the wheels, or a red lip. I think it would look great. :rockon:
Thanks Bob!

Yes, 10th anniversary Cobra's had red calipers front and rear.

Very nice 10th :rockon:
Yeah, what he said! Haha, thanks bud

looks good

Cheers fruhdaddy!! Thanks :beer:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
sick

got a better pic if the hood/roof stripes? looks like how i use to have mine. followed the hood vents and went back then did roof and top of trunklid. i wanted to do them closer so i took them off. hard to do them closer though with teh stock hood

Users who are viewing this thread