Few pictures of my SN95 Cobra

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Couple of pictures post wash and showcasing some of the new paint and body work. This has been my project car since selling my Boss 302 earlier this year. Taken with my cell, so not the best quality.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

undfetd

Established Member
Paint looks great in those pics! I also like the way the SN95's look without the rear deck spoiler.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Car looks great!! I am just not a fan of the deep dish terminator wheels though.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
Nice clean ride!!

Thank you!

Looks great! Future plans?

Nothing crazy. I sold my '13 Boss 302 and bought this because I have a kid on the way and wanted to free up some cash, so I don't want to dump too much money into it. So far it has a K&N Intake, MMR IMRC delete plates, BBK O/R mid pipe, SLP catback with Bassani mufflers, SCT Tuner with tune, Pro 5.0 shifter, 4.56 gears, and a few other smaller things. I am thinking about picking up a used Vortech kit cheap, then tuning it to about 430whp and calling it a day. Should be a fun car since it is light.

Looks good! That paint appears to be in great shape, nice work!

Thanks. It looks great now after the paint and body work and full paint correction. It was fairly rough when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread