FFW in the ATL 08????

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
anyone going to the NMRA race at Silver Dollar?

How good of a show is this? I really wanna come down for the weekend and show my car but it's about a four hour drive for me. Does anyone know what time car show awards are sunday? Just curious how late I would be hanging around.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
How good of a show is this? I really wanna come down for the weekend and show my car but it's about a four hour drive for me. Does anyone know what time car show awards are sunday? Just curious how late I would be hanging around.

Last year I want to say they were like around 3-4 pm on Saturday and like around 2 pm on Sunday. The show was ok but nothing like FFW which in my opinion is a way better show. Plus at this show you are parking on the grass and not on pavement. If you were going to do the show I would choose Saturday. It had more cars and a more people!

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Last year I want to say they were like around 3-4 pm on Saturday and like around 2 pm on Sunday. The show was ok but nothing like FFW which in my opinion is a way better show. Plus at this show you are parking on the grass and not on pavement. If you were going to do the show I would choose Saturday. It had more cars and a more people!

I was thinking about making a weekend of it and doing both days. 2pm awards would put me home in plenty of time to unload the car and rest up before work on monday.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I was thinking about making a weekend of it and doing both days. 2pm awards would put me home in plenty of time to unload the car and rest up before work on monday.

Bring something for the dust. If it's been dry at the time of the show it can be brutal.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member

Hit us up if you decide to make it down. We can kick back a few! We usually set up to the right of the starting line with a big tent, grill, 18 wheeler flat bed trailor for our chairs and of course....tons of FROSTY BEVERAGES :beer:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I vote for the beer!:beer:

Someone mention the dust was bad. Just how bad is it? Ill be showing at Fun Ford the next weekend and the plan was to keep my car halfway detailed so I don't have to spend all week cleaning in between.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I vote for the beer!:beer:

Someone mention the dust was bad. Just how bad is it? Ill be showing at Fun Ford the next weekend and the plan was to keep my car halfway detailed so I don't have to spend all week cleaning in between.

It really has to do with how much rain we get in the prior days or weeks. The less rain, the more dust. One year, I noticed it was really bad, but it really just depends.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Us too...I'll probably just enjoy and relax......who knows......be fun to get up with some SVTP guys..put some names with faces.....

Users who are viewing this thread