FFW in the ATL 08????

streetbaby

Established Member
we'll be going up 85-185 but you could shoot across 80 if you wanted to join the stang train and cullen we got about 15-20 rolling with us unless a lot back out!

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
I will be taking my car for True Street, I have a Comp Orange 04 Cobra with Bogarts, there will be a blue 88 coupe with us, a Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra and a black 4-eyed car.......so stop by and introduce yourself.

F8LSNAKE have not talked to you since Reynolds last year, and have not been on the board much. what is the update on your car?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I will be taking my car for True Street, I have a Comp Orange 04 Cobra with Bogarts, there will be a blue 88 coupe with us, a Screaming Yellow 04 Cobra and a black 4-eyed car.......so stop by and introduce yourself.

F8LSNAKE have not talked to you since Reynolds last year, and have not been on the board much. what is the update on your car?

Check out the timeslip bar. I went 10.48@130 this past sunday. I'm planning on making it to FFW too. Probably run in TS. Are you going to NMRA too?:beer:

95'lightning

Established Member
Sorry guys, but no one will be taking anything until June.

Atlanta Event Postponed Until June 12-15, 2008

Thursday, April 3, 2008

NHRA's Atlanta Dragway has just announced unexpected and unavoidable track maintenance scheduled for April 10 - 13, 2008. Causing the Fun Ford Weekend, $20K Battle of the Brands event to be rescheduled for June 12-15, 2008. This decision comes directly from NHRA and could not be avoided.
We apologize for any an all inconvenience this will cause. We look forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta, June 12-15.

Should you have any questions or concerns contact American Autosports, Inc at 225 664 0996

AMERICAN AUTOSPORTS PRODUCTIONS
PO BOX 911
DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70727

I call B.S. they just took up the old track and put all new pavement and concrete down this year. FFW sucks again. NHRA's fault or not, FFW is worse and worse every year. my .02. Chris.

95'lightning

Established Member
Ok, talked to my friend down in atlanta. So this is the deal. A couple of weeks ago he was at commerce for a t&t and they would only let everyone run 1/8. The long and the short is there is a 1 1/2 -2" crack between the new concrete and the pavement. It seperated after they put the vew stuff down. Now they have to redo that section for the southern nats, so ffw got bumped. ffw still sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread