FFW - NPR Apr 1,2,3

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Went there, had a great time, got a new personal best and really enjoyed myself. It was my first time in anything this 'big' and I learned a lot. L&S from Baton Rouge set up a big space for our trucks and a few cars - great hanging out with the guys and cussing/discussing with them all. It was somewhat expensive for the whole weekend, but all in all, more than worth it. Got to see some fast cars/truck - even had a couple of funny cars make exhibition passes. After it's all said and done, I'd do it again in a heartbeat....... hmmmm, there's one coming up in Houston soon..........

For anyone whose never been to one of these - ya gotta try it at least once.

Bird

Last edited:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I was there also. I saw Vince in the staging lanes and did enjoy watching all the Lightnings that were definately faster than mine. When i got back to area where all the trucks were...i guess everyone was in the staging lanes runnin. Next time i'll have to meet everyone again. Good times and some extremely fast cars. :beer:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
FFW = Da shit! If you have never been you def need to go if you're on the fence. Its the best weekend of the year around here.

Jesse

REDSVT150

Established Member
It was my first also and running brackets. I will definately do it next year. I just need to learn how to race brackets. I sleep at the line sometimes. I did run a personal best though.

Brad

spyder207

Established Member
Had a great time as well, good visiting with everybody.

Did anybody end up buying the KB??

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
spyder207 said:
Had a great time as well, good visiting with everybody.

Did anybody end up buying the KB??

Yep, Bobby talked Matt into buying it - supposedly only needs the drive gears replaced ($100)

Bird

Users who are viewing this thread