FFW Orlando

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
FFW/Battle of the Brands is this weekend at Speedworld. Preparty at Hooter's on Lake Underhill tomorrow night.

I'll probably hit Hooter's tomorrow for beers and boobs. Maybe the races Sat or Sunday.

Anyone else going?

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Funny, I was looking to see if anyone posted about Hooters because I couldn't remember if it was Friday or Saturday. This helped, I'll be there tonight, possibly Sunday. What time do things usually kick off at Hooters?

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
usually just after dark, 7-8ish, but I have heard rumors that there will be NO burnout contest tonight.

I called down there about an hour ago, she said usually 5:30 to 7 and didn't say anything when I mentioned the burnout contest? I guess we'll see. I probably won't go now though, I don't get out of work until 6 and I'm about an hour away...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
And...I ddin't leave the office until 7:30 tonight, so I didn't make it to Hooter's. Shame. It's the first time I haven't been in a few years. I wonder how the turnout was.

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
damn it...I've only been trying to get to this for 4+ years now... EVER E YEAR something keeps me from going...

Users who are viewing this thread