• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

FIGURED AS MUCH. Pre painted ebay bumper cover.

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by sean r, Mar 1, 2013.

1. sean r

sean r New Member Established Member

I should have known better. Just had a pre painted ebay bumper cover delived from aircardcorp. Apon opening saw top upper corner paint is all scraped off. Looks like it was from being thrown around during fedex shipping. Im sure this will be fun to get straitened out. I let them know already and took pictures. To bad because the rest of it looked perfect but the paint is real thin and almost looks like it shattered from just getting tossed during shipping so looks to me like no flex agent was used.

2. cobracide

cobracide Active Member Established Member

You are probably better off with a raw bumper from Tousley and getting a pro paint it. Have them knock off the paint cost.

3. NewDuuude

NewDuuude New Member Established Member

+1 on paint, will be much more durable in the long run

4. sean r

yeah im gonna see if they will just send a primed one and credit the $100 for paint back. I would just keep this one if they would credit the paint back but now I dont think its a good idea to just d/a it cause that base paint may not even have any flex agent so it would need all the paint stripped. Ill see what they want to do.

5. NewDuuude

NewDuuude New Member Established Member

Can always use the power of posting pics/ review of company online for leverage too lol

6. sean r

They contacted me back and said they will paint and send out another one to me and they will file with fedex. sounds like they dont even want it back. had to send a few pictures. Sounds like they will just get paid again from fedex insurance for the damage.