Finally, a kill to post, but not that great

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
I was in the GT with the Cobra hibernating. Heading up towards Beldan Village and the Strip (normal cruise spots for the auto-public folk), and at night i'm a bit of a sleeper in the GT because the passenger side headlight is out and the drivers side foglight is out, since that looks cooky i just drive with the one headlight. Anywho i get behind a double helping of rice at the intersection of State St. and Cleveland Ave. and what do i find? Two riced out lowered small pickups. An S-10 with the works and another S-10 but just lowered and stripped to the primer (yea, that looks REALLY mean :rolleyes: ), and they were first at the light in both lanes (wow, that easy and it wasn't even my birthday!). so they decide to be all cool and do the 'ole 0-40 in 10 seconds rolling right next to each other. they both gun it at 45 and i wait for them to get about 40ft in front of me, dump it to 2nd, chirp 'em and catch them like a heat-seeking missle, stabbing the throttle asking if they wanted more. I'm on their tailgates and the one gets over but all this time i didn't notice the 3rd party sneek up behind me. Older-looking Talon with the complete set, Aluminum spoiler, 17's, Japanese decals and of course the kit and neons. we set up first in line at the next light and he starts the show, he's got at least 6 or 7 grand dumped into the thing with the crap covering the car and i hear a slight whistle when he revved so i knew he wasn't messin around. Green drops, out of the hole i surprisingly launch near perfect (no really, for me that's a HUGE surprise) and through the intersection it's him at my back bumper, chirp the 1-2 and stand on it through 2nd. NOBODY on the road in a 45 zone so it's not suicide. I let off at about 65 with about 2 1/2 lengths, he put up a good fight and surprisingly gave me a thumbs up and complemented me on my cars' sound. I returned the gesture and continued to Borders for my MM&FF mag.

sorry so long, but it's my first kill post and didn't want to leave anything out.

GT - 2, Rice - 0

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
grats on the kills :) BTW i was bored out of my mind tonite so thought i would play your game, do you live in or near Canton OH ?? North or Northwest side of town i would guess..??

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by TK94Bird
grats on the kills :) BTW i was bored out of my mind tonite so thought i would play your game, do you live in or near Canton OH ?? North or Northwest side of town i would guess..??
OOOOOOOOOOO JOHNNY!!!! TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!!!!

actually you're very close. i live pretty much sandwiched by Akron and Canton. Hartville/Uniontown to be exact. North Canton is where Beldan Village Mall and The Strip are which are the main drags in the area. It's been Ricer Haven the past 2 summers, trying to take it back, beating one import bumblebee at a time lol.

Oh and the intersection in question were the fun started was officially in Greentown, and we headed South/Southeast towards North Canton(just North of course of the City of Canton. The East of Chicago Pizza right there on the corner of State and Cleveland Ave is superb btw :-D

lol, fun with Yahoo Maps.

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Post-worthy kill. But cruising with one headlight? Can you say fix-it-ticket?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Hey SVTnv, what is with the faggy spiderman avatar. WTF is he doing, the "Village people's YMCA song?"

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
ox03 - yea i know, i could have a visit to my back bumper from cops but i'm on the verge of making a sale of the car to my machanic of all people, i'm hoping i can get rid of it before i'm forced to fix it. Great attitude huh? j/k

FordSVTFan - hey watch it, he IS a Superhero after all, better just let him be :), unless you want to join in........

Adam01Snake

Capitalism is Boss
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Hey SVTnv, what is with the faggy spiderman avatar. WTF is he doing, the "Village people's YMCA song?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAO!

BTW,

Good Kill man!
Gotsta Kill Dat Rice Cuz Dat Mustangz Mad Fat Off Da Hook Yo! <----RiceBonics!

Adam:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread