Finally done with my Alcoa project!! 10's up front, 12's out back..............

Vinnie Swole

Established Member
Did the R1's come with the bearings between the adjustment points? The Pro Street-S did not, but I bought them for my spare set. Those bearings will make adjustments much easier on the car, but it requires the front struts to be disassembled for the bearings to be installed, so I have not installed them on the set I have on my car.

R
I’ll have to check on that. Can’t remember if they did.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Hey, Brother!! I attempted to order the Eibach Pro-Street S Coilover kit, but all Eibach coilover kits are discontinued until further notice. Couldn’t find the kit anywhere. So I finally ended up ordering the next step up from Eibach. It was their very last set too. It is the Eibach Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit!! Definitely excited! Just had it installed today actually. I need to make some small adjustments, but definitely great setup. After you make adjustments, is there any break-in time? Or is it all locked in instantly? And what is measurement from ground to fender edge on rear on your car?? Thanks.

I measured both sides last night, just to make sure nothing had changed from side to side, it has been many years since I adjusted my car for those 12's and 325's. Both sides were 28" from the garage floor to the corner of the fender lip where it bends inward.

R

Vinnie Swole

Established Member
I measured both sides last night, just to make sure nothing had changed from side to side, it has been many years since I adjusted my car for those 12's and 325's. Both sides were 28" from the garage floor to the corner of the fender lip where it bends inward.

R
Right on brother!! Thank you! Greatly appreciated!!

Vinnie Swole

Established Member

R
I remember you said you got the fronts on lowest setting... If you get a chance, can you also measure the height from ground to fender lip on the fronts too? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread