Finally got logged back in!!

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Yeah, actually saw Scoriox pop up in here too, not to long ago.

What made you stay away for such a long time, new stang?
I forgot I used my old dealership email for login. Thought I had that shit changed. I still have the original password though! Sold the RS last summer.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back. Unless you've been lurking over the years, SVTP must look very different from what you remember. So when exactly did you leave?

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Solid Elmo gif brings it up to 3.5...the minimal background info is good for another .25.
Worked at a Ford store that specialized in high performance vehicles. SVT, Saleen, Roush, Panoz, Steeda and we built sport trucks. I managed all that stuff and sold it. We also had extra CPM units for guys that modded their cars if Ford came in to check it for warranty issues so they wouldn’t void the warranty. We never had a warranty get voided on cars with mods. We were the biggest SVT dealer in the 5 state area. We sold the most 99 Saleen S351’s and sold the rarest S218-E ever. It was a great dealer for car guys but the owner had a ****ed up marketing plan and it went tits up in 04. We also sold more Mustangs than any dealer in the region. That’s how I originally got involved with this site. Me...I’m outta the car biz now. I had a Focus RS but sold it last summer. I’m also friends with Tom Scarpello.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
2e15a2e4905c6102b4304e15c9abdc00.jpg

Victory Blue S281-E #13. The guy who bought it let his friend drive it into a telephone pole. The insurance company wouldn’t pay to have Saleen repaint it so it got repainted in Sonic Blue.
bebed2131cb72289b6aee297e3a7121b.jpg

Now it looks like this. Notice they put the wrong hood on it too

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Yeah I went to Porky's...not much though. I had a '70 Mustang back then...white, 351, big cam. If I remember correctly, SVTOA-TC started at American Ford.
Yes it did. Unfortunately the SVTOA-TC was looking for financial support and I couldn’t get that approved. We held meetings at the dealership and the owner saw small attendance and said no to money.

Users who are viewing this thread