Finally got my Bogarts!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Bought them from a member on a different board.These are like brand new....

PictureorVideo070.gif

PictureorVideo067.gif

And the tires are like Brand New!!! I will be selling the tires for some street drags and sportsman fronts,if anybody is interested....

PictureorVideo072.gif

PictureorVideo069.gif

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Bogart GT rims.. 15x4 fronts and 15x10 rears.
M/T et drag front runners 29x4.5x15
M/T et drag 29.5x10.5x15

FordFanStan

Established Member
They look like the Bogart Bolted R/T's Bruce, although no small indention in the center of the spokes, (I deal Bogarts and never heard of a GT). The R/T's is what I have on order. I did not order the bolted though, (just the regular R/T's), the bolts add weight :poke: ...

PS. They look really really good... Stan

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
They look like the Bogart Bolted R/T's Bruce, although no small indention in the center of the spokes, (I deal Bogarts and never heard of a GT). The R/T's is what I have on order. I did not order the bolted though, (just the regular R/T's), the bolts add weight :poke: ...

PS. They look really really good... Stan

If you go on there site ,it is the first rim they show.It is gold in the pic.It is there newest rim.Has GT stamped in the spoke on my wheels.
http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Now I have to grind down the rear calipers..Too bad I dont live next to Bob(fade2black)....The fronts are done already.Dustin(falstaff)did it for me.Thats who I bought the rims from..

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Deal! :beer: Actually the rears shouldn't be too bad. Mine were a royal blue PITA compared to Spencers. Just dive in and you'll be done in a couple of hours.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Very nice bruce!! I got those for Dustin(falstaff) about a year ago. Im glad you guys worked out a deal. Those are Bolted GT's and they are a bit beefier in front than some of the other styles :0 So, you have chrome bolted GT's, I have Oxford white Bolted GT's and Flahp has Black bolted GT's.. All Fla trucks too :). I asked if they were able to changes the inscription to something like SVT instead of GT, but was told no :( LOL

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Hey Bruce. How much do you want for the fronts? I've been wanting to try a taller front tire. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread