Finally got some pics of the new rig!

MonkeysL

Established Member
I know some people don't like the new chevy trucks, but i love them. I picked this beast up about two weeks ago now and abs. love it. The new 6.6 d-max is a beast (i believe most powerful diesel stock). I pulled out of the subdivision the other day and got on it, gf looked at me and was like "man this big thing is fast" LOL! haters flammmmmmmmm away, it won't bother me:rolling:. Haven't decided if i'm going to black out the front or keep it chrome. new wheels and tires already picked out, just waiting to decide on lift/leveling kit.

If you couldn't tell, it was snowing a little out while i was taking them.

Picture018.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

tommygun

Established Member
just level it, make sure it has the shock extensions for the HD truck

run some 20s with 305/55/20s and enjoy the truck.

I would say keep the chrome

Coiled03

Established Member
POS :bored:

J/K man. They aren't my cup of tea, but if you enjoy it, more power to ya.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
the only thing i don't like on the whole truck is the huuuuge chrome front bumper corners. The first picture shows them the worst, they look like big ears!! But other than that, i love the chevy trucks. The interiors are friggin sweet!

Jefe

Established Member
Dont get snow on the pleather!!! I keed I keed. Those things looks real good lifted with 35" tires or bigger. Hows the MPG?

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
Diesels are serious business man. My buddy ran a 14.5 1/4mile with just a bullydog programer in his 06 F250 King Ranch.

I think you should black out the front and get some black wheels with meaty tires. The murdered out look is menecing.

MonkeysL

Established Member
imo worst looking truck GM has ever built... Sorry you chose to buy one :shrug:

i'm not.:banana::banana::banana:

to the other guy, right at 1k miles i'm getting 16mpg. that is mixed driving. i drive about 40 miles one way to work, 1/2highway 1/2in-town. from what i've read once they get broke it and get away from terrible winter gas it will be up around 19-20

Users who are viewing this thread