finally installed

GRUNT0311

Established Member
Had a few things sitting around this winter that finally got installed. For those of you who say ahhhh I did it in my driveway, I have a question for you...Do you even lift bro! There is no way in hell I could of done all this in my driveway. Thank god I have a friend with a lift and mini fridge.
-Barton Shifter, love it, so short and right into gear. I don't know if its the Nitto's that help me not spin and that 1-2nd gear hit has no grinding but damn its hits hard now.
-Moroso's "The Tank" and Shelby/C&R heat exchanger look great, the tank sits kind of high on the driver's side, not bad but noticeable, even after trying to bend pieces down. Heat exchanger's fans aren't that loud, maybe because my exhaust is loud, but I don't care...it does it's job.
-Eibach springs have the stance balanced out, with the Steeda panhard bar it has the rear sitting just right, no rub from the 315's. I didn't do the front springs yet, waiting to do the alignment with it. If the bump stop relocation brackets ever come back out for sale someone please tell me, I want them!
-Forgestars, def set off the contrast with having a white car. I bought the textured matte black. Love the look. 275/35zr20's in the front and Nitto NT05R 315/35r20's in the rear, so this is what having traction is like...nice

I'm just waiting on doing my WOTBOX, hopefully next week. Aside from that hood shopping, thinking about the Black Mamba BMC hood, along with painting the snakes and lettering on the car flat black. To each his own. I would like to thank everyone who does their reviews and how too's because it made picking things I want a lot easier :beer:

Canadian Kona

Established Member
Had a few things sitting around this winter that finally got installed. For those of you who say ahhhh I did it in my driveway, I have a question for you...Do you even lift bro! There is no way in hell I could of done all this in my driveway. Thank god I have a friend with a lift and mini fridge.
-Barton Shifter, love it, so short and right into gear. I don't know if its the Nitto's that help me not spin and that 1-2nd gear hit has no grinding but damn its hits hard now.
-Moroso's "The Tank" and Shelby/C&R heat exchanger look great, the tank sits kind of high on the driver's side, not bad but noticeable, even after trying to bend pieces down. Heat exchanger's fans aren't that loud, maybe because my exhaust is loud, but I don't care...it does it's job.
-Eibach springs have the stance balanced out, with the Steeda panhard bar it has the rear sitting just right, no rub from the 315's. I didn't do the front springs yet, waiting to do the alignment with it. If the bump stop relocation brackets ever come back out for sale someone please tell me, I want them!
-Forgestars, def set off the contrast with having a white car. I bought the textured matte black. Love the look. 275/35zr20's in the front and Nitto NT05R 315/35r20's in the rear, so this is what having traction is like...nice

I'm just waiting on doing my WOTBOX, hopefully next week. Aside from that hood shopping, thinking about the Black Mamba BMC hood, along with painting the snakes and lettering on the car flat black. To each his own. I would like to thank everyone who does their reviews and how too's because it made picking things I want a lot easier :beer:

Very nice! Any pics? What are the specs on the wheels, if you don't mind me asking, width, offset, backspace. Thanks

- Aj -

Established Member
postpics.gif

Tmatt142

Established Member
My black mamba hood is done and will mounted up on the car Monday. It's a nice hood for sure.

GRUNT0311

Established Member
I'll get pics soon, I need to pull them from a few phones first. Sorry for the worthlessness

GRUNT0311

Established Member
Is it just certain years with the shifter issues? I've never had any problems.
I've read and experienced the 1-2 grind, don't know about years though.

My black mamba hood is done and will mounted up on the car Monday. It's a nice hood for sure.
Nice, I'm hoping soon for myself as well.

Very nice! Any pics? What are the specs on the wheels, if you don't mind me asking, width, offset, backspace. Thanks
20x9 O/S +35 B/S 6.4'' 20x11 O/S +55 B/S 8.2"

Users who are viewing this thread