FINALLY new dyno numbers with my 6R80 NA coyote

nordy racer

Established Member
well.. The Revolution Automotive team and Adam got the car on the dyno this past week. over the winter we went into the engine and replaced the stock oil pump gear with a TSS one. also, we took out the stock cams and installed Boss valves and Comp Stage 3's. I did NOT do any head work during this build, due to my new house is being built as I type this.. Adam had his hands full because he needed to do completely new tunes for all the fuels I use (IE 93 pump, E85 and FTW purple). as you see on the dyno print out the car is pulling great and Adam's A/F is right on like normal. I cant wait to see how the car runs at the track with the 3.31 gears because we are thinking we could have to put stock 3.15's back in to help with the MPH and staying in 3rd gear.. I also had some paint work done to the CJ intake when it was off :)

side note.. went the car ran its 10.59 it was running FTW fuel and that dyno # was 474rwhp. now the car is making 2 more HP on 93 pump gas then it did then :banana: lol.. the car picked up on avg 30 to 35rwhp on all gases.

cjintake2_zps7a1ce577.jpg

the numbers are 93pump, E85, FTW Purple.
new%20dyno%20numbers%20big_zpsbvethtf6.jpg

new%20dyno%20numbers_zpsy0vaonla.jpg

scott_0

Established Member
Adam and his crew at Rev are top shelf! can't wait to see what it does at the track Mike!

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
NICE numbers .cant wait to see track times.thats the first painted CJ intake i have seen .looks great and kona blue makes it that much better.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Beast! I followed you car closely when I was trying to decide on an NA build or blower.

You set the bar!!

nordy racer

Established Member
thanks guys... yea I need to try and get some track times in soon before it starts getting hot.. Around Oct she will go in and get porting and valves and hopefully another 30rwhp more lol...

nordy racer

Established Member
new%20pic_zpsmn9rypqo.jpg

new%20pic1_zpsiyrln3la.jpg

new%20pic3_zpshrokamop.jpg

new%20pic%20motor_zpsqlkgqz8b.jpg

thanks guys.. she drives great on the streets by the way..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread