Finally ran 9.86 in my 2004 Cobra

twin62cobra

Established Member
I ran a new personal last night. It went a 9.65 at 153. He is the time slip.

Attachments

• IMG_0792 (6).jpg
    IMG_0792 (6).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
If your car had a 11.1 compression 5.4 4v and 3.27s how do you think it would run?
Oddly specific there. Also, 2.5+ years ago.
Is that question based on a new setup for OP, or are you running that? Or just wondering if there was a 50% chance of rain, in the jungle, at 78 degrees, with a north easterly wind, what is the color of sky in New Mexico kind of question?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is kind of a strange question because it's oddly specific, like you said. They're both from NC (hour apart), so maybe they know each other. I don't know. I'm confused.
Season 2 What GIF by The Lonely Island

cobrasvt57

Established Member
Lol as long as you don’t run up on me at the strip or VIR you’ll be ok. Sorry I’m different and yes I’m that guy as far as details. Those are the minimal specs from my personal build. Been out of the game in the shadows since becoming a father and I’m presently pulling the tarps off of my so called monster. Three girls kinda set back my build just slightly lol.
Lastly y’all are looking to much into it sooooo funny. No ford on ford crime here just information based thinking and trying to go places others haven’t.

cobrasvt57

Established Member
Yea heard that before………

2000 Cobra R intake being used………rarely seen
2000 Cobra R cylinder heads …….. again even more rare
used in a high compression flex fuel TT setup in an sn95 that if I so choose to daily. Again not seen. Fully built 03/04 Irs with altered geometry 1500hp capable. A/C,full interior and sound system. Done before nope because those who have had the unicorn parts never went this route. ive got parts in my garage off cars most have never laid eyes on much less knew existed. Your argument will be why. Why not is the answer most people buy a mustang order the same basic parts for what they can afford. I’ve always tried to make my cars stand out within the herd so to speak. You can’t buy the parts I’m using in this build PERIOD because those who have them aren’t selling or theyre on the actual cars some of which are on GT4 spec mustangs.

03 silver cobra

Established Member
I ran a new personal last night. It went a 9.65 at 153. He is the time slip.
Dude im excited for you!!! Im glad i seen that slip for comparison, i am hoping for a 9 this year but only have 1/8th to compare but im still a blower so i wont back half like you but looks like i can still hit a high 9!!! Awesome runs and dyno, beast for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread