Finally starting to mod the Terminator

jetmech

Established Member
I just thought I'd share... I just finished my built SRA and rear suspension swap along with my C4 swap and the car feels great! Now I gotta figure out the rear suspension adjustments. I put in a Baselines Outlaw uppers and lowers and I gotta say the rear really feels planted! Next is to weld in the ARB I got from Baseline. Then after I get feel for this new set up then I'll be installing my 3.4 Whipple and return fuel system that has been sitting in my garage waiting patiently.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I just thought I'd share... I just finished my built SRA and rear suspension swap along with my C4 swap and the car feels great! Now I gotta figure out the rear suspension adjustments. I put in a Baselines Outlaw uppers and lowers and I gotta say the rear really feels planted! Next is to weld in the ARB I got from Baseline. Then after I get feel for this new set up then I'll be installing my 3.4 Whipple and return fuel system that has been sitting in my garage waiting patiently.

congrats! :beer:

seems like c4/sra is the hot setup judging from mir this past weekend and others who have been running great times lately

Users who are viewing this thread