Finally!

robiferretti

Established Member
Hey guys I dont know who was paying attention to my last thread but today I am picking up my GT. I located one back a few months ago in Edison NJ which they are selling to me at sticker, Red/White stripes. Took a little longer because I was waiting on the credit approval for 2 weeks then I was on display at the NY auto show for 14 days. Will post pictures later :)

pickingupgt.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Okay... I now officially hate you! :poke:

j/k

You're one lucky som beeyotch... the majority of us can only dream we'll even get to sit in one, let alone drive or own one... I am truly NVS!

U.M.

robiferretti

Established Member
holy shit, car is awesome. put 200 miles on it today. Raced it against my fast gallardo and it walked all over it! pictures to come later. Time to start modding, what is the best exhaust? anyone ever installed a racelogic on the GT?

satx

Banned
congrats! now remember to watch your head. Head over to fordgtforum.com as there are many threads on exhaust options.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I don't care what they say about you, Dude-you rock!

Congratulations, you look extremely happy in the photo, good luck and thanks for keeping us updated.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Rob - how often do those cars get in wrecks? I have to think you get the occassional bozo who rents/bites off more than they can chew and puts it into a tree. I'll cry if I see anymore immediately wrecked GT's. :cryying:

Squeeler92

BigZach said:
What the F*CK do you do for a living? Nice cars!!!

By the sound of it, these cars are his on paper, but he rents them out or whatnot to people who don't have the money to buy them outright, but enough for maybe a night or two?? Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread