First Bronco test mule spotted

92LX302

Established Member
That's an Everest doing some testing in NA like they've been testing the European Ranger down here for the last 10 years.

Same platform but not a Bronco. Styling has been confirmed to be based off the 1973 MY.

There's some rumors the body on frame Everest and the unibody Explorer would be replaced by a common vehicle in the future tho...

Jefe

Established Member
Same platform but not a Bronco. Styling has been confirmed to be based off the 1973 MY.
66-77 bodies were basically identical. I cant wait to see it and watch my '74 value skyrocket. Kinda has already...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I would say it is just a mule and not to worry, but they are camouflaging the front end which means they are hiding design elements that are probably meant for that vehicle. Hopefully it is design elements that can be put to an entirely different bodied vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I would say it is just a mule and not to worry, but they are camouflaging the front end which means they are hiding design elements that are probably meant for that vehicle. Hopefully it is design elements that can be put to an entirely different bodied vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Like the everest that is currently sold in other markets. I'm 100% ok with this mule just being updated for the current everest if this isn't meant for american soil. I'm just against something getting a bronco badge that doesn't look like a bronco.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Here you go ford. Use this design and nothing else:

landscape-1456340665-b2.jpg

And put a Coyote in it!!

thirtytwovalve

Steam Rollin 335's
Established Member

Where did you hear that? I haven't seen that anywhere, I'm pretty sure the bronco community would be talking about that non stop. As an early bronco owner I'm sure I'd have heard about that.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Where did you hear that? I haven't seen that anywhere, I'm pretty sure the bronco community would be talking about that non stop. As an early bronco owner I'm sure I'd have heard about that.

A ford spokesman had referenced it as a design influence and one of the head designers owns one.

Users who are viewing this thread