First ceramic coat- hazy

My94GT

Established Member
Just want to follow up with this, so Sunday we finally had a break in the rain here where I had time to wash the car. First of all the normal spots that collect dirt were already far cleaner but with a simple pressure rinse and foam cannon I couldn’t believe how easy it was to wash. I did still hit it with a soft wash mitt just to be sure but talk about easy.

After the final rinse I took the leaf blower to it and with a couple quick passes the water was just gone. The wife said she hasn’t seen it look this good so that’s good!

I did find one hazy spot on the hood I’ll have to polish out. Unfortunately more rain the rest of the week and it’s brutally humid so I’ll hold off on doing any reload spray or touch ups for now.

My94GT

Established Member
Off topic, but how do you like your XC90? We are thinking about one for my wifes ride.
Sorry I hadn’t seen this sooner. We love it, and surprisingly enough it’s tackled some abuse like pulling my 2 series John Deere, 5k lbs worth of concrete and so on.

For a smaller motor it makes good power, and does great in adverse weather conditions. Over all it’s very comfortable inside.

Users who are viewing this thread