First dyne today

2011BLACK5OH

Established Member
Whats up fellas. So Ls X Force held dyno day at Lethal Perfomance down in Shertz, TX, which is just outside San Antonio. So anyway, Got 2 pulls out,
1st Pull: Max Pwr: 386 Max Torque: 367
2nd Pull: Max Pwr:388 Max Torque:366

All i have done to my 2011 Mustang 5.0 is intake, exhaust and tune. Not sure how good those numbers are for what i mods I have. Just wanted to hear some feed back and what else I can do besides power adder for higher numbers.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
What Intake exhaust & tune do you have?
I did 381hp/369tq w/ Kooks AB, & MRT Hi-Flow cattd H-Pipe.

When I added the VMP tune I got 394/383 Then with AirAid CAI, Accufb TB & Kooks Shorties Im at 412/400..
Food for thought

Last edited:

four28

Established Member
My cars base line was there at 365hp. I had Shawn (Lethal 's tuner) dyno tune the car and made 39xhp. That was with everything else being stock. I would recommend talking to Danny and Shawn to get some suggestions then having them dyno tune it. They do very good work. They are mostly known for their GM work but have turned out +1000hp mustangs as well.

2011BLACK5OH

Established Member
Yeah, I just got in contact with danny today, so we will be going over the necessary parts and pricing and what not. So hopefully it all goes smoothly and we can get this build on the road!

92 Couper

Established Member
Whats up fellas. So Ls X Force held dyno day at Lethal Perfomance down in Shertz, TX, which is just outside San Antonio. So anyway, Got 2 pulls out,
1st Pull: Max Pwr: 386 Max Torque: 367
2nd Pull: Max Pwr:388 Max Torque:366

All i have done to my 2011 Mustang 5.0 is intake, exhaust and tune. Not sure how good those numbers are for what i mods I have. Just wanted to hear some feed back and what else I can do besides power adder for higher numbers.

Manual (M6) or Automatic (A6)? I would call these good numbers for mods on a A6 car, but a little low, especially if you have removed the cats, for a M6 car.

Famine

Established Member
I've been down there before. They're some cool guys over there. It's unfortunate that they share the name with a shop in FL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread