First Glimpse of the GT 500. It's Red.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Is it just me or is this taking FOREVER?!

I will lose my mind waiting till next summer to take delivery of one of the babies!

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Actually, taking a closer look at that red car with white stripes...

It may not be the GT500... It may be just a GT with white stripes... Look at the mirror, it's black.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Ok I am about to suffer from an Anureism over here. I have to...I NEED TO SEE PICS NOW!!!!!. I am so glad that I held off from buying an F-body. I am going to own that car...come hell or high water.

Is anyone else seriously finding it hard to sleep. I am. I tossed and turned last night just thinking about the car.

carcrazyguy

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:

I can't wait to see the car, the entire car that is. However only building 7500 is going to allow dealers to "stick it to us" :bash: I would almost bet that if they only build 7500, you will not be able to buy one for under $50k (if that cheap).

I see most of those being sold on flEaBay to the highest bidder over sticker. That is if they don't all end up in the Ford Dealers personal collection or a museum somewhere.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Evil_Merlin said:
Actually, taking a closer look at that red car with white stripes...

It may not be the GT500... It may be just a GT with white stripes... Look at the mirror, it's black.

Your right! It's red with white stripes,10 spoke wheels with SVT in the center.

Tim

Sith

Banned
carcrazyguy said:
I can't wait to see the car, the entire car that is. However only building 7500 is going to allow dealers to "stick it to us" :bash: I would almost bet that if they only build 7500, you will not be able to buy one for under $50k (if that cheap).

I see most of those being sold on flEaBay to the highest bidder over sticker. That is if they don't all end up in the Ford Dealers personal collection or a museum somewhere.

I love it, makes them rare.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Evil_Merlin said:
I don't see any wheels in that image... :??: :??: :??:

Trust me! You don't see the 2 reverse scoops in the hood either! Or the fog lights down on the bottom like the 03/04 cars, not like the GT up high in the grill. Or the Cobra in the front grill, or the GT500 stickers running along the bottom of both sides of the car. But Trust me they are there!

Tim :beer:

nuxx

Established Member
Ford's getting pretty retarded here on the naming of this car...

Ford Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500

hmmm....

nuxx

Established Member
The new for 196... um 2007 Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500

Shelby_Cobra_GT500_3.jpg

God... the new Mustangs are ugly... if you wanted a car that looked like a 60's car, buy a 60's car...

AbusiveWombat

Established Member
carcrazyguy said:

Don't worry. The dealers alway stick it to those first few buyers. I'd expect that after 3-6 months the price will have settled on it's MSRP and you'll likely be able to haggle below MSRP.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Oh yeah....they're going to rape those new buyers out there that have to have one...

Is it me, or does it look like the quarter windows are covered? Right off Hau's shoulder

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread