First idle on L&M Cams

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure it sounds great in person, but on my shitty workstation speakers the fidelity just isn't doin' your mod justice.... I'll listen again at home. Good job.

Bad Company

Established Member
Sounds great Derek. Are you running an O/R H-pipe or X-pipe with your headers? I'm running an O/R X-pipe which seems to hurt the sound of the lope somewhat after listening to your video. I also want to see if Lund can drop the cold start RPM a little, the car shoots to 2000-2200RPM on initial start up. I understand why he did it, but it just makes me cringe when the engine does it.

lockman

Established Member
see and I thought it was the whine of the suppercharger that would strike fear in every corvette owner lol but it does sound badass that's for sure.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds badass man, I can't wait to see what the car does at the Texas mile

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
see and I thought it was the whine of the suppercharger that would strike fear in every corvette owner lol but it does sound badass that's for sure.

Those HCI Z06s are pretty nasty but with the usual bolt-ons and those cams it's lights out Z06. Unfortunately that puts the car beyond the limits of those rods unless you've got a built motor like OP.

Users who are viewing this thread