First Kill in my terminator

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Sadly cant figure out how to get the video on here does not seem to want to upload. Anyway recently picked up my second mustang, After years of wanting one I got my 03 oxford white cobra. Anyway my buddy has a brand new 2015 lancer evolution full bolt on stage 3 making around 360whp. Me and my buddies like to give each other hard times in good fun and he had been talking crap saying he would take the mustang even from a roll. Well one night a couple of us where hanging out and A race was brought up one thing led to another and we were in mexico now ready to do a pull. Both of us had a passenger around the same weight. first run was a 40 roll. Was second gear for both of us. 3 honks he quickly jumps about a fender on me because i spun like crazy through second. feathered the throttle and grabbed 3rd instantly rolled by him and continued to pull 2 cars on him to about 110 maybe. second run i started in 3rd to avoid spinning and giving him a little hope. It was pretty even from the start till I got to about 4k and he had to shift again and just like last race i pulled on him about a car and a half and had to let for traffic. All and all it was good fun with a friend and gives us both a little motivation to add more mods. This summer he wants to do a dig to make it a little more fair! my mods are just basic bolt ons. pulley intake tune and exhaust. previous owner said it dynoed 450whp

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
image.jpg

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Nice kill! I've got the same setup, nothing better than taking out a ricer. especially A Buddy:beer:

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
Those basic bolt-on terminators are still fast even after all this time! Can't wait to sell the 5.0 and get my hands on one. Nice kill!

Hybbs

Established Member
From a dig he will probably get out in front. But you will real him in and the outcome will be the same... I have similar mods on my 04. These cars are a blast with bolt ons and definitely keep up with modern muscle. I am in the process of bolting on a whipple. Can't wait to see the look on New Vette owner's faces...

MG0h3

Established Member
From a dig he will probably get out in front. But you will real him in and the outcome will be the same... I have similar mods on my 04. These cars are a blast with bolt ons and definitely keep up with modern muscle. I am in the process of bolting on a whipple. Can't wait to see the look on New Vette owner's faces...

They won't even look at you afterwards. Been my experience anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread