First night and already lite up 4 "racing"

95 cobra vert

Established Member
haha it was just one of those days, great day but still....
Anyways so today i picked up my car, my 94 cobra by far fastest car i have ever drivin and i love it. Anyways so i pay for the car and drive off as happy as can be. I have my g/f and two good friends with me. I drop my g/f off at home and start to head home, dropped my other friend off, and headed off to play some late night sand v-ball with some friends. I pull up to the park and they all come to admire it (sorry if i sound ****y and like i am braging, im just happy cause it is my first car that is really all mine). my other friend that was already there asks if he could try it and io figured y not. So we climb in and head out. he takes it out of the park and onto the main road. He never really opens it up but he did get on it a little bit. We pull up to a stop light and wait for the green. The light turns and a white civic goes by us onthe right at about 25-30. Kyle(my friend) pushes the car a little but not anything to drastic, as he goes to shift into second e kinda missed and jumps a little to the left, and guess what...passing the other way just happend to be a police car. Well shit... sure enough he flips the bitch and gets right on us. We pull over into an empty parking lot of a park and stop the car. e jumps out of his car and shouts" keep your hands on the wheel !!!" He is not a happy cop. so i am sitting there in the passenger seat of my car witch i had owned almost for 2 full houra now, laughing to myself thinking how worst could it be. Well let me tell u it can and was worse. The cop comes up in a fury yelling " do u know what u were doing, street racing is not allowed blah blah blah, speeding, blah blah..I can impound your car for 30 days...etc." Then he gets to the point .." let me see license regitration and proof of insurance. HHAHAHA, shit!! im only insured by the 30 day rule or whatever, my dad has the registartion in his car, and guess what....kyle left his licence at the vball courts....o and he is not wearing shoes. Kyle mentions it is not his car and so he asked me for my licence too and goes back to his car. I sit there laughing in my head thinking wow i blew it on the first night, amazing. When he finally returns he tell us not to speed, not tot race or else next time it is jail. And leaves.... never asks for registation, insurance, doesnt notice kyles bare feet, and drives off............... we couldnt belive it, so we decided it would be best if i drove back so we switched seats and headed back. What a night, but at least we had fun.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Definitely something you both will NEVER forget!! You'll be laughing about that one for years, No Doubt!!!

Glad it worked out like it did!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRA90GT
PS - It's not against the law to drive barefoot. LOL

I am pretty sure that there are states that it is illeagle to drive barefoot.....I think Va..is one of them....

AndersH

Established Member
Why would it be illegal to drive barefoot?
I'm just looking for a good reason, not a "that's the law don't ask why" ;-)

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRA90GT
PS - It's not against the law to drive barefoot. LOL

some states it is.

MA is also one of them. its something to do with your feet "could slip off the peddles or some gay shit like that, i guess they dont expect you to drive with your shoes wet either :shrug:

Last edited:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by AndersH
Why would it be illegal to drive barefoot?
I'm just looking for a good reason, not a "that's the law don't ask why" ;-)

I really don't know a good reason why and it seems most places its illegle have beaches.......HMMMMM;-)

95 cobra vert

Established Member
yeah we did get lucky, and yes it is illegal here in CA, the best reasoning i have heard why is because you have less control barefoot. But something funny is that they would rather have u drive barefoot then with sandles because the sandle can easily get stuck on a pedel, so if you every get hit for it say that u had sandles and that it wassafer to drive without them.

Users who are viewing this thread