First post

GetMeMyStogie

Established Member
Hi there, I'm new to this forum, but have been active on other forums for the last few years. I own a black 2003 Mercury Marauder. It's a great car! Fun to drive, 'uge ol' trunk and seats in the back.

I'm always looking for new ideas to spruce it up or put more spring in its step. This forum looks like a great place for 4.6L 4V info.

See y'around...

:coolman:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
check motorcitymarauders.com or mercurymarauders.net.

Post up some pics!

he's on MM.net atleast, I know I've seen his name around before.

MercuryMarauder.net Forums

Welcome to SVTP. This site is a bit more rough and tough then the marauder sites, but the tech is grade A, and unlike any panther sites, its always really active and entertaining. I can't say I've ever been "bored" on SVTP

The marauder section is pretty slow, so check out some other parts of the site... Just don't post anything in smackdown :beer:

GetMeMyStogie

Established Member
Yeah, I'm on both of those Marauder sites already, but haven't been to mcm.com in a while - too elitist for my taste. mm.net seems to lack innovation since a few of the guys were booted -it's overly and overtly driven by money.

Since we share our engine more-or-less with Mustangs, I'll mostly be following engine tech and classifieds threads.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I think the pm. Think comes with a certain post count. Click on the members name, and a stop down screen will appear for you to make choice from.

musclemerc

Established Member
Yeah, I'm on both of those Marauder sites already, but haven't been to mcm.com in a while - too elitist for my taste. mm.net seems to lack innovation since a few of the guys were booted -it's overly and overtly driven by money.
Since we share our engine more-or-less with Mustangs, I'll mostly be following engine tech and classifieds threads.

thechicagogarage is the best site for MM tech. :rockon:

UncleLar

Welcome bubs and fellow .net member.

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

I know you,you saw me do my one and only burnout :burnout:I've ever done with my "old"DTR a couple years ago when the Camaro guys were meeting at the same place as us Windy City Marauders.:beer:
BTW,my new DTR is doing fine and I'm pricing parts to mod it a bit more than the last one. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread