First stock customer owned demon to beat Dodges 9.65

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty much every thread on here converges to a debate about demon crate being stock. It is like 7 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Try it
Q. Should Trump be impeached?
A. Demon crate not stock.

Q. Should I run e85?
A. Demon crate stock.

Q. What drag radials should I get?
A. Demon crate not stock.

Q. VMP, Whipple, Kenne Bell?
A. Demon crate stock.

LMAO!

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
If the Demon wasn't as good as it is at what it does, the crate being stock or not wouldn't be discussed.

The Hellcats, Demons, and Red-eyes have all been hurting butts for quite some time now and people compare EVERY new car to it/them regardless of how absurd it is.

Like it or not, it's the benchmark, it set the standard. It doesn't matter how much it weighs, how well it does or doesn't brake, how well it does or doesnt handle, it's the car nearly all other cars under $150,000 are immediately compared against when they're released.

That speaks volumes about it in my opinion.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If the Demon wasn't as good as it is at what it does, the crate being stock or not wouldn't be discussed.

The Hellcats, Demons, and Red-eyes have all been hurting butts for quite some time now and people compare EVERY new car to it/them regardless of how absurd it is.

Like it or not, it's the benchmark, it set the standard. It doesn't matter how much it weighs, how well it does or doesn't brake, how well it does or doesnt handle, it's the car nearly all other cars under $150,000 are immediately compared against when they're released.

That speaks volumes about it in my opinion.
Could not agree more. The handling and braking bullshit is brought up by clowns that have never driven one and probably could not if they wanted to. I mean it’s definitely not a Corvette, ZL1 or a GT350 but it is definitely not what haters claim it to be.

My94GT

Established Member
Could not agree more. The handling and braking bullshit is brought up by clowns that have never driven one and probably could not if they wanted to. I mean it’s definitely not a Corvette, ZL1 or a GT350 but it is definitely not what haters claim it to be.

I mention it often when these topics come up, I see more and more people tracking them. Usually a brake fluid swap is in order but they seem to do great at track days. I’ve yet to see any over heating issues, and for the novice just looking to have fun it’s a perfect set up at killer pricing. Now if you were to want to track competitively it’s likely not the best set up.

4VFTW

Established Member
ITT Crossdressers with a love of warranties.

I can take a dump in a box and mark it warrantied if you like, but if your car didn't leave the production line with the parts your running, your car ain't stock, so put your big girl pants on and grab the other lane. My cars stock too and I never needed the warranty because its not a warrantied piece if shit.

My94GT

Established Member
ITT Crossdressers with a love of warranties.

I can take a dump in a box and mark it warrantied if you like, but if your car didn't leave the production line with the parts your running, your car ain't stock, so put your big girl pants on and grab the other lane. My cars stock too and I never needed the warranty because its not a warrantied piece if shit.

you just went full tard

Users who are viewing this thread