First time ever to the track

derockgt

Established Member
did ok i guess. this is a 1/8th mile track. first run was 8.44 @ 89.11with a 2.24, 60ft:nonono: only ran 4 times best was a 8.38 @ 86.86. with a 2.0, 60ft. pretty sure once i get the hang of it (and hook, had some wheel hop on 2 of the runs) i can dip into the 7s. need to work on my shifting to(so slow).

heres the run of 8.44 1st run ever

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKyKnqK8is"]YouTube - ‪04 cobra 1/8th mile‬‏[/nomedia]

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Thought about going to Holt last night...track prep there isn't the best...not bad man

derockgt

Established Member
Seat time....and the ET's will come!
yeah need some more practice. it was pretty hot too low 80s with like %80+ humidity cooled down into the 70s but the humidity got worse. it was foggy on the drive home at 930-10pm. also only iced the intercooler once. my IATs were like 130 most of the runs. dropped down to 110s with the ice, still pretty hot. need more seat time:)

Thought about going to Holt last night...track prep there isn't the best...not bad man
you should have came would have like to see a KB run. my buddy came with his whipple but stripped a Lug trying to get his slicks on and couldnt get one of his stock wheels off. last week there was a bolt on pullied vert there that ran 7.95 he put same exact dyno numbers as I at XXX. so i know the car my car is capable, ill get there.

Users who are viewing this thread