First time out this year

True Blue 02

Established Member
Finally made it to the track last night.... I have a auto 02 with all the mods in my sig and zex kit 125 shot, would update my sig but don't remember how to do that.. but anyway the car went [email protected] with a 1.84 60 on 17x9 drag radials... just wanted to see what you guys thought? I believe with better converter it would run a lot better.. What do you guys recommend for a converter? Car has been dyno tuned and not listed in sig is pp typhoon intake and bbk 78mm tb and plenum

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Finally made it to the track last night.... I have a auto 02 with all the mods in my sig and zex kit 125 shot, would update my sig but don't remember how to do that.. but anyway the car went [email protected] with a 1.84 60 on 17x9 drag radials... just wanted to see what you guys thought? I believe with better converter it would run a lot better.. What do you guys recommend for a converter? Car has been dyno tuned and not listed in sig is pp typhoon intake and bbk 78mm tb and plenum

I have a Circle D in mine. I have also run a Precision Industry Stallion converter. Both are good.

Users who are viewing this thread