Fisker Latigo CS

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Meh, it's nice but I saw the new 6 series otw to Miami a couple days ago and wow! Those things are sexy

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
that's one hell of an ebay find!
huge henrik fisker fan, the guy just has an amazing eye for both the big picture and the details. him and ian callum made aston martin what they are today. but there was always just a slight something 'off' in his fisker coachbuild cars, they are an awesome 95% time, but that grille just doesn't work at all IMO. now, the fisker automotive cars on the other hand are some of his best work(namely, the uber sexy fisker karma!

tico915007

Established Member
So this was an M6 at one point in time? Does it get new vins when they do this or legally is it still a BMW M6?

otownpj

Established Member
that's one hell of an ebay find!
huge henrik fisker fan, the guy just has an amazing eye for both the big picture and the details. him and ian callum made aston martin what they are today. but there was always just a slight something 'off' in his fisker coachbuild cars, they are an awesome 95% time, but that grille just doesn't work at all IMO. now, the fisker automotive cars on the other hand are some of his best work(namely, the uber sexy fisker karma!

Me 2, he is very talented, it almost resembles an 850 from the side, interior work is amazing, would love to drive it.

otownpj

Established Member
So this was an M6 at one point in time? Does it get new vins when they do this or legally is it still a BMW M6?

yes it was, I think it gets new vins, i know they have to go through crash testing again, apparently it takes them 9 months to build.

Users who are viewing this thread