Florida Lighitning Gathering in January

DA BOLT

Established Member
If you Florida guys don't know as yet there's going to be the annual Florida L gathering at Old Town in Orlando Jan. 30th 2010. Please sign up to get name tags, it's free! Georgia guys are welcome too, or anyone else with an L who can make the trip. We're expecting over 100 L's this year!!!:rockon:

Thanks.

[ame=http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27216]old town list - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com[/ame]

BillsSnake

Rumor is that about 70 to 100 Lightnings/Harleys/Cobras will be in attendence along with a mobile dyno and maybe Hooters girls for photos:banana:

DA BOLT

Established Member
Man I wish I were closer. I will try but 13hrs from me lol. at least $300 just in gas hahahahah

LOL . We just came back from Gatlinburg Tennessee , it took 13 hrs but we're
way down in South Miami Fl. We always go from Friday to Sunday to Old Town and make a weekend out of it. As they say "Com on Down".:banana:

MikeyP60

Established Member
This is by far the biggest and best gathering of L's on the east coast. 71 trucks last year. Hope to be bigger and better this year. There's plenty to do in Kissimmee and the surrounding area. Come on down and make a weekend of it.:beer:

qurtrn10

Established Member
I'll check my work schedule, but I should be in.

Every time I see a big show of all one type of vehicle, I wish they were parked grouped by color. That would look awesome!

Can't wait for the show!

Users who are viewing this thread