Flowmaser C/B w/LT Headers video?

dsfelton

KB Powered!
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had a video of Flowmaster C/B, with a catted x, and long tube headers? I was thinking of adding L/T's and was wondering what it would sound like. Thanks.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I have a video of bassani mid-length headers, bassani catted x, and flowmaster 44s when I was running my ported blower. I don't know if there is a big sound difference between mid-length and long-tube......:shrug:

It starts with 1:57 left in the video....
th_FlowmasterandBassanicomparison.gif

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
I'm interested in this too.. I'm about to get some LT headers put on with a catted X. I think the bassani mids in conjunction with the bassani x will give a different tone than LT's and a true x.. but who knows. That white cobra in that video sounds bad ass though! Maybe if no one else posts up another video I'll make one in a couple weeks:rockon:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I'm interested in this too.. I'm about to get some LT headers put on with a catted X. I think the bassani mids in conjunction with the bassani x will give a different tone than LT's and a true x.. but who knows. That white cobra in that video sounds bad ass though! Maybe if no one else posts up another video I'll make one in a couple weeks:rockon:

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread