fluidyne or LFP heat exchanger?

freight hauler

Keep It Simple Stupid
Established Member
red03dave said:
I got my Fluidyne from Brothers Performance for $299 plus shipping. Came out to $314 shipped I think... Their shipping is a small percentage of purchase price so price is the same regardless of where you live.

Any pictures of the HE on the car :pop:

freight hauler

Keep It Simple Stupid
Established Member
Anyone have a picture of the Fluidyne HE on their car. Would love to see the front end with those infamous words :banana:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
03SteedaGT said:
how is the build quality on the extreme

Great, they are actually made by Ron Davis Racing Radiators. They make custom radiators for Nascar and other pro racing teams. Good stuff. Love the Fact the the extreme has its own bracets built in, nothing looks as bad as a new heat exhcahnger and having to use the stock HE mounting brackets.

I have the unit with the dual fans. The wiring harnness and instructions are complete and thourough. And the fans really work well. I hae ran my car hard as hell, opened the intorcooler reservoir and the coolant was at room temp, I am really impressed with the efficiency of these HE's

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
For the money the XMS with fans seems to be the best IMO.

Might have to get one. I guess we need 10 people so he will order more???

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have the GORDS unit and highly recomend it but the XMS would also be a good choice.

Mark@LFP

Banned
The LFP EXtreme performance heat exchanger is not smaller than the extreme.
Our's is actually larger, within less than an inch of the Gords.
29.75" long x 6" tall x 2.75" thick. Core supports & tanks are polished aluminum. Fills bumper opening 100%. Comes complete with new mounting hardware. LFP 30 min. install. LFP offers free stenciling ie: terminator or COBRA, SVT script or the Snake logo. We offer them to SVTP for $299.00.
Plenty in stock. We ship daily.

Last edited:

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Mark, you always manage to be the most competitve!! That is the ways to do business!

Tat03Cobra

Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
The LFP EXtreme performance heat exchanger is not smaller than the extreme.
Our's is actually larger, within less than an inch of the Gords.
29.75" long x 6" tall x 2.75" thick. Core supports & tanks are polished aluminum. Fills bumper opening 100%. Comes complete with new mounting hardware. LFP 30 min. install. LFP offers free stenciling ie: terminator or COBRA, SVT script or the Snake logo. We offer them to SVTP for $299.00.
Plenty in stock. We ship daily.

MArk, do you hve any pictures with the logos?

peace

71stang99

Established Member
Gords Unit

IMG_0175_2.gif

Gords Unit On Car

IMG_0244.gif

Mark@LFP

Banned
When I get in Monday I'll take a pic or two. Our's will fill the whole void in bumper from end to end. The EXT. & Fluidyne will not. Our tanks and core supports are polished so the piece shows very nicely.

Rio

Mark@LFP said:
When I get in Monday I'll take a pic or two. Our's will fill the whole void in bumper from end to end. The EXT. & Fluidyne will not. Our tanks and core supports are polished so the piece shows very nicely.

I can verify what mark said...it fills the entire opening and more....it's a great unit at a great price :thumbsup:

Tat03Cobra

Established Member
looking forward to seeing those pictures.
That Gord's looks pretty darn awesome too though!

peace

redfire004

Established Member
Lfp

i bought the LFP extreme from jesse, a couple days ago, i got it today ,it looks great i will install it tomorrow.I was impessed with the fact that i got i phone call from them telling me that it might be a little late and they knew i needed it for the weekend,,and i still got it on time,,thanks.

lucafu1

Established Member
It looks exactly the same size as my Extreme H/E. Mine doesnt show any brackets though.

Users who are viewing this thread