:foof: Call Me

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
Hey Foof. Call me (John) when you read this. I have something to tell you. later

If you dont have my phone number, Get it from womack or steve-o.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I doubt foof feels like talking after what happened, hes ok, I was there, and him and manny were very lucky because of the collision, both a shaken up, but will be ok. thats all im going to say Foof get better everything will be ok no matter what happens give me a call sometime foof if you get around to it, I will pm you my number, I am still pretty shaken up myself after seeing everything there.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Can I at least get a confirmation PM that everyone is for sure OK? A simple yes would be fine by me.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Sorry guys I wasn't trying to get anyone riled up I believe everyone is ok, i can't comment any further here publicly, thats all im saying.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I have a lot of my personal crap im dealing with, this whole thing plus stuff with my dying grandmother is enough, sorry guys if I got carried away with what was said Foof needs to be the one to explain what went on when hes ready to via pm or whatever he chooses.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Manny is a close friend of mine, and Foof I would like to believe is also a good friend of mine, once again im sorry if i said anything out of context because i want foof to be able to explain everything privately or however he wants to handle everything i would just leave him be for now, and let him explain everything in his own or however he wants to do it, or via pm. i let my own emotions get the better of me here with my own personal crap im dealing withv and being there shook me up pretty good too, sorry guys.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
So what the hell happend? did they get into a wreck or something? If so I hope they are ok..

Last edited:

shelbysue

Established Member
you can always fix a car but you can't fix a taken life.. I'm glad everyone was okay, you're all in my prayers.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
shelbysue said:
you can always fix a car but you can't fix a taken life.. I'm glad everyone was okay, you're all in my prayers.
truestory.gif
+1

Users who are viewing this thread