Foof, is the banana ready yet?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I'll be in town in about a month, so that gives you plenty of time to get used to the car, get it tuned for some race gas, and learn to drive the piss out of it...

I haven't driven anything that runs 12s since April, so I will have to drive around some that day and get used to the car again, but I'll be ready...:thumbsup:

PS, this is your only chance of racing me, as the plan is to take the 408 out the next day... finally ready for a refreshed block.:rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Tomorrow to the dyno.. It's sitting at my house right now.
Good luck dude, let me know how she does...:coolman:

I made 747/640, you should put your dyno curve up against mine and print a picture to stir up some shit on the other board...:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Down for now, more news later.
:cuss: When are you just going to put a windsor in there and actually have it run?:shrug:

You want different, a sick ass 427 with a huge turbo would be different in a Terminator...:beer:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
:cuss: When are you just going to put a windsor in there and actually have it run?:shrug:

You want different, a sick ass 427 with a huge turbo would be different in a Terminator...:beer:
The point is null. He wants it to look stock....with a blower the size of his torso sitting on top of the motor he might be on the right track.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
The point is null. He wants it to look stock....with a blower the size of his torso sitting on top of the motor he might be on the right track.
lol that's like my dad saying his vert looks stock...

the blower he bought is the size of the motor, and now he has to have a cowl hood... it's not stock looking anymore... He gave that up when the Port came off...

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Who said my port came off?? Stock car mother****er..

Might be back up and running, stay tuned for more news tomorrow.

Was overfilled with oil.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

Was overfilled with oil.
Well if the "port" is still on it, we have no need to race... I could keep up with you with my car N/A.:lol:

Let me know what she does, I'd like to see it rip!:eek:

Predator04

Established Member
STROKD said:
I'll be in town in about a month, so that gives you plenty of time to get used to the car, get it tuned for some race gas, and learn to drive the piss out of it...

I haven't driven anything that runs 12s since April, so I will have to drive around some that day and get used to the car again, but I'll be ready...:thumbsup:

PS, this is your only chance of racing me, as the plan is to take the 408 out the next day... finally ready for a refreshed block.:rockon:

I wanna piece of the 408, if you wanna get drug all over the place!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:

Was overfilled with oil.
Didn't you say you put that big blower on it? How much oil was in there to have it blow out? That sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me..

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Predator04 said:
I wanna piece of the 408, if you wanna get drug all over the place!
Ask Manny how that worked out for him... at least he knows my car isn't as slow as all the nay-sayers think...

Are you making 800rw + yet? I'm not racing any Terminators under 800 rw... no point...:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread